目前近视眼愈加多了,随之戴眼镜的人也愈加多。下面记者为大伙收拾的一些卖眼镜的英语对话,期望大伙喜欢!
卖眼镜的英语对话一
代客换镜
C: Hello,I need to have the frames of my glasses changed. Can you show me some styles that can fit into the same lenses?嗨,我需要换镜框。请拿些合适这幅镜片的款式给我看,怎么样?
S: Let me see your glasses,madam.夫人,请让我看看你的眼镜。
C: As you can see,they are already a bit old-fashioned.你看,它们已经有点过时了。
卖眼镜的英语对话二
推荐时尚镜框
S: I'll recommend our turtle-shell frames. They are the “in” thing right now in optical-wear.我要向你推荐玳瑁镜框。它们是时下正时尚的光学用品。
C: No,I don't think that'll do. I won't be able to bring in back to America with me. It'll just be confiscated at customs.不,我感觉不合适。我没办法把它带回美国。它在海关就会被没收。
S: That's O. K. These are imitation turtle-shell. They are also cheaper. The real ones are harder to sell here,so we don't have them.没关系的。这类只不过人造玳瑁制成的,比较实惠。真的在这里比较难卖,所以店里没。
C: Fine,then. Let me see some styles you've got.那好吧。让我看你们有款式。
S: I think the square shaped ones will be best for you. Try these.我觉得方形的比较适合你。试一试这类吧。
C: I do book a bit more younger with this pair. 我戴这副看直来的确年轻了些。
C: Hi,I need to buy some liquid solution for my contact lenses.嗨,我需要给我隐开眼镜片买些溶液。
S: Is this alright?这种怎么样?
C: Yes. How much is it?好。要多少钱?
S: Four fifty.四百五十元。
C: That much?I thought the price was only four hundred.那是一个月前。众那时开始就涨价了。
S: That was a month ago. Prices have gone up since then.那是一个月前。从那时开始就涨价了。
C: I might have to go back to putting on glasses if the prices keep going up.好果继续涨价,我或许需要重新戴普通眼镜了。
S: There's not much I can do,sorry.我无法,抱歉。
C: Oh,well,here's for vanity.好吧,只好满足一下虚荣心了。
S: thank you.谢谢。
C: Thank you,too. Bye.也谢谢你。再见。
S: Hold on there. You forgot your bag.请等一下。你忘了手提袋。
C: Oh,that's right. Thanks.喔,是的。谢谢。